Reviews (138)Love the sets ❤️ TyThank you, beautiful! 🥰I’m so happy you love your nails! 💅🏽It truly means so much to me that you chose to support my Dollhouse. I hope you feel extra pretty and fabulous wearing them! 💋 Shipping and packaging 📦 was perfect 👌 Definitely blessed with this purchase 🙌 Awesome experience with beautiful 💅 Thank you so much!Thank you so much for your support!😊🩷Your presence was truly appreciated. I hope you enjoy wearing your beautiful nails! 💋 Very beautiful nails, and thank you so much for my gift pack.Thank you so much, gorgeous! 💕I’m so happy you love your nail! 💅🏽I hope to see you again at another Dollhouse Nails Show! 😊🐆💋 thank you your packaging is always so cute.Thank you so much for supporting my Dollhouse! 🦋💖 Every purchase, like, share, and bit of love makes me smile. 😊 Fast shipping and box was impeccable packed.Thank you so much for celebrating my 1K show with me!🎉It truly means so much to have you be a part of this special milestone. I’m absolutely delighted that you loved your items and were pleased with the packaging. 😊💋 Thank you so much, Nika! 🥰 Everything was absolutely adorable and so cute! I loved all the Sanrio goodies, and the little inspirational notes were such a sweet touch. 💕 Thank you for the free gift too—you are so thoughtful! I loved everything and can’t wait to shop with you again! ✨ Thank you SO much for your purchase! 💕I truly love spoiling my dolls because you deserve all the pretty things!🥰Consider this your official invitation to come back and let me spoil you again! 💋🐆 Awesome seller 💕🤗!! Thank you for my package and free gift that arrived today!! I truly appreciate you. Have a blessed week!Thank you so much, BundleandBliss! 🥰🦋 I’m so happy to hear you loved everything! 💕 Have a beautiful and blessed weekend! 💋🐆 Nice stuff. Prices are greatI’m so happy you loved everything!🦋🩷Thank you so much for your sweet feedback and for supporting my little Dollhouse.💋 Love all my items they were handled with care when shipped and I will be back for more! 🩷🩷I’m so happy you loved your items!🥰Thank you so much for supporting my small business and shopping with me.🦋I truly appreciate you! 🩷🐆 Girl forget putting your 🦶 into packing everything up, you put your entire body into it. 🤣 you definitely out did yourself with this one. You had my face expressions like 😁 box was so heavy, It felt like a 5-disc stereo player was in it from the 90s. 😆🤣 everything was so neat and laid nicely like a fresh toupee. Let’s not forget about the free gifts omg 🤯 I was so surprised. Thank you for everything, I cannot wait to start using every single piece. 🤍🫶🏾🤍LMAOOO 😂Girl, not you having me over here hollering! I’m so glad you enjoyed your order and my shenanigans. Thank you for the hilarious review and for always supporting my Dollhouse💋 As always everything is A+. 👌🏾At this point I’m obsessed with your shop. You have amazing taste in products, very talented, customer service is excellent and packaging is always tightly secured like a lace front 🤭 and the vibe omg, it’s truly a-mazzz-ing. 🤩 Thank you for all the goodies. I am in love with everything I received. You are truly a doll. 🤗🤍🫶🏾💜OMG, I’m laughing SO hard over here! 😂 Not tight like a lace front wig! 🤣 Girl, you took me OUT! Thank you so much for the amazing review and for your continued support! 🩷 XOXO, NIKA💋🦋 thank you 👍Thank you so much for your support.😊 She’s amazing and prices are unbeatable!Thank you so much!🌺 I’m so happy you love my prices and had a great experience shopping with me. Thank you for your support and for being part of the Dollhouse!XOXO,NIKA💋 Took great care of the package for shipping. Spoils her customers! Tysm!Tracey, thank you so much for your awesome vibes & support! 💕It was an absolute blast having you in my show! 🥰I hope you enjoy all your goodies. Can’t wait to see you again soon—restock is coming! 🛍️ Perfect! TYSM 💓 Thank you so much, doll, for your support! 💕I truly appreciate you! 🥰💋 Thank you so much for everything! I love it all ♥️Thank you so much.🥰I truly appreciate your support —it was such a pleasure meeting you! Can’t wait to spoil you again.💋 ❤️ Thank you so much for your support, as always! 💕I truly appreciate you! 🥰🐆 Very pleased Hey Cayla! 💕 I’m so happy you loved everything! It was such a pleasure having you hang out with me. 🥰I truly enjoyed having you there! 💋 great products and package very neatlyThank you for being part of my Dollhouse family! 🎀🦋🐆💋🩷 great products and package so neatlyTanya 💕Thank you so much for shopping with me and supporting my little Dollhouse! 🐆🥰🛍️ Omg! I’m in love with everything I’ve purchased. 😍😍😍 Thank You for the special gift 💝 you’re such a true doll. 🫶🏾Thank you so much for your sweet message! 💕 It truly makes my heart so happy knowing you loved your goodies. Thank you for supporting my little Dollhouse and for taking the time to share your kind words. I hope your new treasures bring you lots of smiles. 💋🩷 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Absolutely obsessed! I had no idea these press-on nails were handmade, and the quality is exceptional. The custom branding, beautiful packaging, and thoughtful details made it feel like a true luxury boutique experience. The adorable butterfly coin purse and sweet note were the perfect finishing touch. You can tell every order is created with love and intention. I can’t wait to order again! 💕Crissty, 💖Thank you so much for your continued love and support! I’m so grateful to have such a sweet, kind, and amazing doll in my corner. Your support, smiles, and positive vibes never go unnoticed.💕Wishing you endless blessings, and I can’t wait to spoil you again soon! 🐆💋🦋 Amazing seller!!!!Aww, thank you so much, Lisa! 😊💖 I’m beyond happy that you love your goodies! Thank you for your support—I can’t wait to spoil you again soon! 🐆🛍️💕 Awesome deals!YAY🎉🎉🎉 Thank you so much for your purchase and support. I hope to see you back in my Dollhouse again soon!😊☀️