Reviews (659)a couple palettes came broken but overall, great deals! Granddaughter loves them. Thanks Lip glosses are great extras are great your great lol! Love the lip glosses and extras! Thank you! Great products, prices and shipping!! Absolutely gorgeous nails. Thank you so much! Will definitely buy again 💕 I always love shopping here! She is such a sweet and kind woman! She has so many great things and the starts are very fair and reasonable. I've gotten a variety of items from her and I always love them. Packaging is done well and my orders always come in without issue. I highly recommend her and her shop! Please be sure to follow and bookmark all of her shows! You won't be disappointed!🎀💖🎀💖 Stitch is adorable. Quick shipping & very well packaged! Great little bundle love it all thank you! Love them they all smell great. Thank you Love everything. Great deals. Love all my items thank you! Great deals! Amazing-like Christmas when I opened my package! 🩷🩷 Thank you so much!!! love the nails 💅 Love love it all! Thank you! Great products at a great price! She takes the time to wrap each individual package. very happy thank you so much!!!! Thank you so much!! The nails are so much prettier in person! Super sweet seller! Very fast shipping! Highly recommend shopping with her!