Reviews (222)I dont think the product was authentic. Doesn't really have a smell. Disappointed. Always an amazing experience with Deann! She also has the cutest packaging with her orders!! Great seller. Great prices. She lays attention to every person and remembers their requests. Fast shipping and accurate order as always. Amazing prices and such a sweet seller !!! Thank you for all my giveaways I love everything so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Loved every purchase I’ve made from Deann! Tysm 🇺🇸 🎆 🫡 the best of the best! Amazing seller w excellent products. Also the cutest little ghost freebie in the bag. TY 😍 Great deals, will be back for sure. Thank you... Well wrapped for shipping. Works wonders very sweet givvy! I am very appreciative. Thank you so much Products in great condition!! Always an amazing experience with Deann!✨ 100000/10 shopping experience with Deann always! Amazing givvys and even more fabulous items! She is the best ❤️ Fast shipping , great seller 👍🩷 Always love to shop with @alldeann 💕. So many great products, fast shipping and safely packed! Everything was perfect! Such a sweet seller and great deals!! 💕 thank you for the lovely givvy ! So happy with my Boy Smells order! Thank you this is my favorite product Great purchase and fast shipping ✨✨ Love Deann💕. She has so many products to choose from and her shows are so fun! Shipping is fast and packaged well!