Reviews (2,575)Love this piece. Thanks! 😊😊😊 I love the items! Thanks! 😊😊😊😊 All items are beautiful. I haven't made a vad purchase yet. Thanks! 😊😊😊😊 Love the pants! It'll make a nice Christmass gift! 😊😊😊 Thank you so much for the givy. It was too cute! Love this seller! However they may need to ship in a box because my bag was ripped open 2x now. Perhaps I just buy too much and my bag is HEAVY! lol! But I love the hosts and get great deals! I’m addicted! 💕 fast shipping! great deals! Another Stellar Whatnot Experience with AO. TYSM! 🥰👍😃 Great Seller, TYSM. 😊⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💯 Love these Armani pants!! What a great deal!! Beautiful clothes! Love shopping with Paulo and K! Thanks!! the best seller thank you very much 💕 ♥️ 🙏 ❤️ Absolutely STUNNING Womens Beyman jacket. Quality is superb. TY! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️😊 Love all my great deals as always! Love K and Pablo! Such sweet guys. Definitely my favorite hosts! Not impressed with this one