Reviews (32,572)The best channel on whatnot just recently got back into card collecting and recently won two graded cards I’ve never had any graded cards before and also new to the app was not expecting to get a lot from the app but these guys made it friendly helping and respectful I really appreciate Mikey grant buggzy and the godfather and the rest of backyard crew for the two shohei ohtanis on backyardpacks open release day 🐆 Amazing Seller! Package Arrived Secured & Delivered Fast! Loved EVERYTHING I Received! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🤍 I love the “Backyard” and it’s always a vibe rather your in the breaks or not. 💪🏽💯 Prompt and proper service. Excellent operation! Amazing Seller! Package Arrived Secured & Delivered Fast! Loved EVERYTHING I Received! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 🤍 Thanks for the awesome cards!!! W for the givy pack!! True 🐐🐐 Thank you all! You guys rock!! Free box of Chrome update did not arrive with order. After drawing low tier players in three different spots (understand it’s random) and even still hitting for less than 10% of the spots value fulfilling the giveaway was the only thing I was looking forward to with this order. Whatnot issued a $10 credit for a box that sells for well over $100. Disappointing experience. Fast shipment! Excellent break Great cards, amazing show, perfect packing, and quick shipping. Thank you so much! Best in the business. Quality packaging
Thank You for the Topps Chrome NBA Cards Giveaway!! 🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀