Reviews (146)🪷Bindi has everything you didn’t even know you wanted!! Unique Solid sterling silver jewelry at the best prices on WN.
I love my new Larimar & Moonstone ring & the Lotus Shell earrings! Girl YASSSSSSS! Thank you 🦋 Seller has the cutest items! Wrapped carefully with fast shipping!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰 Amazing seller and good person all around! Bindi is one of the best on Whatnot! Thank you for my beautiful piece! Thanks for the givvys and for my beautiful earrings!💜 Fun and amazing seller Bindi's pieces are amazing! She has wonderful taste no doubt 🙂↕️ wonderful deals and steals! Such a cute bag charm. So happy I found your shop. OBSESSED!!! Love my jewelry!!! Highly recommend this seller! High quality jewelry from a high quality seller!! Love everything I got! All HIGH quality jewelry that arrived quickly and in excellent condition! I absolutely LOOOVE AND ADORE Bindi and all my Goodies!!! 🥰🙏❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for everything!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thanks so much sweetie!!! Love my items! Bindip does amazing shows! Love them! yippee USPS finally got my package delivered... thanks girly I look forward to buying from you in the future... super happy 😁 Bindi, please keep on keeping on! I believe in you and your heart of gold will take you far!! You have great items and are a great person, just give yourself grace and patience. I love the pieces I got from you, so thank you!! I simply adore you and will support you along the way...one day you will look back and see how far you've come! 🥰🤗🫶 Thank you so much for my items, I love them all. Your Amazing! A BEAUTIFUL PERSON WITH BEAUTIFUL JEWELRY! LOVE! ❤️🫶❤️ 🦋Love all of these beautiful sterling silver finds! Wow 🤩 you have a great collection! 🦋Bindi, you’re awesome and so is your collection! Absolutely love the Malachite solid sterling native earrings, they are vintage and absolutely stunning.
Thank you for offering help with teaching me how to test sterling and connecting us with your WN fam. 🩵 Omg! So beautiful! Thank you so much!!! A new everyday piece! 🙏🏽💚 Thank you for the great ring!! 😍😍😍😍 so sick ! I just got my anklet and green lime color stone 💍 ☺️🙏🥰 absolutely love my beads 😍😍😍 So amazingly beautiful. Great host, lots of laughs and fun. Thank you sis ✨️