Reviews (2,984)Everything was amazing! Thanks sooo much!!!! Always buying sooo much shit I don’t need but it’s all sooo nice! I love everything ❤️ Love every purchase I’ve made! 110% recommended 🥰 Great shows, great products and awesome deals. Don’t miss these guys!!! Always great items and steals of deals! I try to catch as many shows as I can so I don’t miss out 😂 Excellent! I Love watching the shows and the always have a good laugh💕Thanks!! Nicely packaged, so amazing with everything!💗 Always great with super fast shipping. I absolutely loved shopping with this seller! 💕 They were so kind, helpful, and clearly put a lot of heart into what they do. Everything arrived perfectly and was even better than I expected. I’m already looking forward to shopping with them again! If you’re thinking about purchasing from them, DO IT—you won’t be disappointed! 🫶🏼✨ Always excited to open these packages! Love! Love! Love! Thank you!😊 Watch this show every night!! 🔥 Somehow the package got wet but item was fine after washing! Always great! And any issues you have they take care of! Buy with confidence!