Reviews (5,323)thank you! quick delivery! :) Great first buy on the show & generous givvy ty ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 stars is not enough this is a real feel good show and great products and bargains to be had is a bonus x Iconic live! Great prices, packaged well and super quick delivery! Amazing bundle, thank you so much. Mine was a giveaway but this is definitely worth at least £20. Such fun as always with the bonus of bagging some bargains at the same time. thankyou item arrived love your lives first time ordering and ill definitely order again fast delivery well packaged and the items I received are amazing thank u thank you very much excellent service. perfect transaction thank you 👍 great items, fast delivery. wow thanks 👍🏽 much appreciated 😊💕 Yet another great purchase from these guys! Always great lives and great items! Packaged well and delivered on time! I will continue to purchase over and over again. Super fast delivery. Great Fun watching the show as always. I am always laughing and dancing 💃 when I am watching. keep up the fun. x Lovely items, really pleased, thank you! Thank you very happy with your shoe Thank you for the lovely givvy. I purchased a huge bundle for my sister and her kids to cheer them up, they absolutely loved everything! Thank you so much 🥰 Thank you so much for the giveaways too, greatly appreciated! Fantatsic service - I'll be back! products as described quick service thank you for the givvy as well