Reviews (740)GOAT. New RB1 in NYOhhh Davis where do I even begin…🥰 Great cards and deals! 🤙🏻👊🏻 Did not receive all the cards I purchased. I was sent a totally different card from what I purchased instead. Did receive a refund for it. Sorry we had a mix up with the auctions for the last 3 auctions. It won’t happen again. Communication was good with buyer but packaging was poor. Jammed about 18 cards with mags one bubble mailer. Also forgot to send one of my cards which he did refund me.How else would you like me to ship your order? For order #183 the card was taken out of its factory magnetic case and breaking or removing the Wild Card seal sticker will loses value.Everything else was amazing Sorry about that, when an order is shipped via PWE (since it didn’t meet the requirements of BMWT) we have to unfortunately ship in top loaders to prevent the package getting sent back for more postage. Thanks for your purchase I hope this helps Fast shipping 📦 great packaging, and quality cards every time 🔥 A+ seller, would buy again ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Awesome pack perfect condition thank you
🙏 Thank you! Great stream as always! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great cards, fast shipping, packed perfectly! 📦🔥 Would buy again! 🙌 Great packaging great stream A+++++ 5⭐️review bc brady has a super 🆒 cute gf Never received my package!
Reach out to us, will refund you. Thanks for the nice numbered card at a good price. Never delivered!!!!!We never received a message about this. If you would’ve left a message we would have loved to refund you and make sure it’s right! Hard to do that when you leave a 1 star review especially after not reaching out! Thanks for the givy always a w circle city is a 10/10❤️🔥 No hits but MULLINS WILL PLAY🔥🥂Investment piece right there 📈 thank you so much for the giveaway card . really cool looking card .I love the streams . your a amazing seller on the app .