Reviews (494)Loved the custom pen stands. They are amazing. love, love, love this seller and her creativity! quality items and enjoyable show 💖highly recommend Love my 3d printed items - thanks so much! always love our items from ya! ur always super kind and my kids love their dumplings clickers! These are absolutely adorable and so well made I love them! My 3D stuff was great! Real professional looking. I’ll shop with Corrine’s Creatiobs again! Loved everything. Got delivered super fast Fast shipping! Thank you! Love my little candy corn guys! Thank you so much!! Everything was PERFECT!! Thanks so much for the kind and thoughtful gift. Shipped quickly and in great condition. Looking forward to the next live show. Love this it is soooo handy ! Loved my 3 D items. They were so professional looking. Not cheap made or looks. I definitely will ship here again. And the customer service is superb! Love my bee and my bear and the tiny pumpkins are so cute!! Everything was packaged very securely for safe arrival. My items were so cute in the show but even cuter and more colorful in person. I will definitely shop here again!! Stunning creations!!!!!!! I love my rose pen stands. If you need high quality items to display your work then you must shop with Corrina!!!! Thank you!!!!!! Corrina, you are amazing!!!! I love everything. The color and the rhinestone work on the shell pen holder is so beautiful. That is my new favorite color. Shipping and packaging is unmatched. Thank you!!! Corrina has the cutest 3D critters!! Absolutely LOVE my pen stands!!! Thank you so much! Great show and fast shipping! TY!! 💕 rec'd package and items in great condition as promised in show 😸 rec'd package and items in great condition as promised in show 😁 absolutely love the new storage towers! Great seller, quick shipping!