Reviews (14,600)Not all call outs were shown Love this streamer. Always great! A++++++++++ Thank you for the givvy 💕 Thank u very much! You are very generous! 🤩🤩🤩 Items as described. Great fit. Thank you and enjoy ur jacket Great givy for my teen, thanks. The preloved lululemon inseam is worn with fuzz. I will not wear them Great seller with some awesome deals on surf brand clothing! Enjoyed the show and the selection of items. Happy with my purchases and looking forward to shopping again. Mahalo! 🤙🌺 Great items, just as described Love everything I got. Great quality. Just as described. I understand it was a show with defects but they told it had a small stain never was told had a hole in leg and that they was very short like a man’s crop. Like to short for 5’3’ and they was men’s sweat pants. Others was exactly what they said
literally one of the only places I buy from now for in the states on this app. I'm from Canada and it's still worth it. one of my leggings had a huge hole they didn't see, but I still shop here daily. finally got my camo joggers! Thank you for the gift card!!! Super fast shipping and great deals!!! I love my new Lulu Scuba🥰🥰🥰