Reviews (185,861)Always quick and amazing. SENT COUNTERFEIT LABUBU!!! Seller won’t respond to messages with picture proof of counterfeits. Did not disclose during wheel that items were not authentic and will not respond to make things right it didn't all come together but that's okay I got everything I ordered and more love all the purses and the stones thank you so much Love the bundle thank you Great mixture of items thank you Great quality bags and fast shipping. People need to pay attention because Chris is very clear on what you're bidding on. I love his shows and products! shipping was great. However I just started bidding on what not and accidentally bid and won 6 little handheld games that im not sure what im gonna do with. Everything arrived quick and great deal. Thanks again Chris Bag sets are not Vegan leather, just pu Incredible wins! Sad to see the crystals go but good luck! Chris!! I love you and I love all of the bags I got from you!! These will be perfect for my upcoming fundraiser shows. Thank you so much my friend!! 🫂 ❤️ Amazing products! Thank you so much :) Thank you for the fast shipping. Love my new purses. Christmas shopping…done. Thank you for the awesome deals!! Fun stuff, thank you!! Great items Buyer BEWARE
Nothing was in my order that had any name brand we know in the US. Took a long time to ship. Nothing in the bag was anything that was on the table. I know I am not the only person that got these junky purses. The reviews don’t match the products I received.
I will never use this shop again. What a waste of money. learned from this experience for sure. Omg worth the wait a Mary Frances bag !!!!! I had placed a total 18 purchases that day all in same show, but only have received 6 out of the 18 items plus my givvy in my shipment I dont understand where the rest of my stuff us they should have all came together and idk if this one is supposed to be a the crystal set bit I didnt recive a crystal set i got what looks like a big piece of glass but if the rest my stuff shows up then ill change my rating cuz so far love my for coach purse and everything i have received so far 😀