Reviews (4,274)These are great bags. Really good variety and quality. Love them! Very nice wallet! Thank you so much! Thabk you forbthe beautiful wallet givvy All packed with love. Beautiful bags...more than one. I am a regular and will keep coming back Perfect for my Ava bag. Fast shipping and absolutely love the hosts. Gonna make great Christmas for my many grand dgts Thxs This should not have shipped separately. Three boxes for 10 items that all fit easily into the one box. Waste of money for excessive shipping charges Shipping 10 items separately in 3 boxes was a big waste of money. They all fit in the one box. All of my ten items that I ordered should have been shipped together, 3 boxes was not necessary and wasted expense for shipping Super cute bag! 👜😍 Awesome seller! ❤️✨ Highly recommend! 🙌🏽 I love all my purses and wallets love everything and it's a great show! Great seller great quality Just as described thank u! I love my purse and wallet. Everything was pack really nice. Great host and seller! Love what I got. Fast shipping. I recommend. In Love with these bags Tysm 🤗