Reviews (8,022)Beautiful dress clip & necklace. Thank you I've had an interest since Junior high with all things olde English. This haul from you makes me so happy. Thank you so much. fantastic brooch definitely worth the wait I love it 😀 😍 ❤️ add it to my collection. Thank you so much for all my gorgeous jewelry!!! I love everything!! And always know I can get amazing deals here!! Hope to come back for more goodies! 😍🥰🐼🫶🏼 Stunning stones! Such a fun shop. Gorgeous pieces of jewelry that I love!
Thank you. Thank you very much out of all the beautiful pieces of jewelry I love the turtle the most, the enamel Chinese bracelet is not me, I love the vintage costume jewelry more. Lessons learned.
The Juliana show was Over The Top, amazing pieces I never seen before. The earrings I was looking for unfortunately were not available, and the polka pieces were sold by the time I signed in.😳 Maybe your next show I will be lucky.
You are great at these shows and the pieces you offer are amazing. Can’t wait to make earrings with the lovely cameos! Love my KJL set, thank you! GAHHH!!! This was my first purchase and it doesn't disappoint!! Woooowwww!! 💯 recommend! She is also a lovely human. ♥️♥️ The seller curates an amazing selection of vintage brooches! Beautiful pieces, fast shipping, and everything was packaged very well. Thank you! As always, stellar jewelry, fun show, gracious host and excellent service! Thank you! Love every piece and no one packages better! Love the leaf. Looking forward to more of your shows. Beautiful individual stones !! Great seller with quick shipping.Tysm 🥰💎 I love love love my little Trifari turtle. She’s so cute and sparkly and perfect. Thank you!! Patricia Beautiful pieces & very clean. Thank you!