Reviews (3,074)Always a lovely choice, great service and great products. Great quality and super fast delivery! Will definitely purchase more pieces from Drip Factory! Jewelry more like too fake looking i thought it was real jewelry good business tho always great service and merchandise love it, keep up the amazing work 👍 Overall pretty satisfied with the purchase! Shipping was fast and product looks great for what I paid. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! fun pieces. lots of variety. thanks for the big long stuff! Everything is amazing quality but my watch was damaged in shipping but I don’t think that’s the sellers fault and everything else is okay will definitely buy again Very high quality fast shipping and they shine so much like the ways it looks thanks Perfect S always the people over at DF are the best Speedy delivery and good product One of the chain clip good and then the other one is hard to clip
Bracelets look amazing and quick shipping thanks a ton HORRIBLE PURCHASE. I wasn’t expecting anything too crazy but it broke right after trying it on. I tried to unlock the clamp and the chain broke IMMEDIATELY! I’m pissed Length is great isn’t as big as I thought it was or as shiny as it was compared to online but okay for price