Reviews (5,086)I love my Ursula earring thank you so much Thank you for the beautiful givvy 🫶 also the don't worry sticker on the front was hilarious 🤭 So glad I found this seller! Beautiful jewelry! Great shipping. I’ll be back! 5 Stars ... every time ... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ absolutely adorable my grandaughter loved thank you soo much ❤️ Super cute bookmark! Thank you so much :) Shipping was super quick and the earrings were adorable. Thank you!!
Thank you for the giveaway! Amazing seller with wonderful products 💗! Super fast shipping Fast shipping and everything was perfect! I have already bought more things! My cup arrived in perfect condition and I LOVE it thank you! Always a good time spent with you gals! Got some great stuff for myself and my daughter that I can’t wait to give her!! Always great shipping and packaging keeps everything safe and perfect!! 💕💕 Needed a new bookmark!! Thank youuu! 🌸 Such a great seller! This was such a fun event! Love the fill your tote. So excited for this book and the bag is so cute! So cute!!! All the trinkets are perfect. Absolutely in love with the bookmarks, and scrunchie…it was wrapped so beautifully I was afraid to open it! Can’t wait to read it!♥️ Always excited when I get stuff to top it off o told you to Suprise me with a book and you did not disappoint. Let’s just say I’ve been waiting to buy this book and I’m glad I did haha
The earrings I received as my jewelry giveaway are absolutely stunning!! They made a wonderful gift to my mom who was having a hard week so they definitely brightened her day !! Love love love these earrings!! Thank you so so much! Have a wonderful weekend! Thank You so much!! Best givvy for my girls ever!!