Reviews (173)I can’t get enough of this seller and her amazing items. ❤️❤️ Absolutely love everything about this order. Thanks so much. Beautiful stuff as usual. I love everything I buy from Amy. Thank you! 😊 Thank you so much for ordering this for me. It is beautiful. Super adorable goodies and great seller! Thank you sooo much Packaged well and shipped fast. such an amazing seller! her crystals are very high quality and affordable! I ask so many questions and she's always very accommodating for requests! one of my favorite shops! Awesome little moonstone carvings!!! Love everything & love 💕 this seller!!!! Absolutely loooove my items. Thank yo so much 💛 My daughter is going to love the dragon thank you so much Wonderful stickers, Outstanding, Thankyou , my girls loved every single piece ! ✨ Omg love the dogs thank you. She always has such adorable stuff. Really great spheres and pleasantly very UV reactive. Would buy from again beautiful pieces, glad I found this shop Loved everything! Will definitely be back for Christmas gifts. Thanks again! Just got my dragon and cat and thanks for the little skull. Thank you so much Amy I absolutely love them. Will make future orders. Great seller and always have fun on your shows. take care. Fun show lots of animal carvings and fun materials i got some mookite if you love anomals chevk it out Everything is lovely I’m so happy I bought from you!