Reviews (758)Exactly what I ordered and quick shipping thank you. Thanks so much for your review and support!! I appreciate you! 🫶🏽 Thank youYou’re welcome!! Thank you!! ☺️ Happy with my purchases! 😊So glad!! Thank you for your support and review!! ❤️ Super cute ☺️ Thank you!Of course!! & thank you!! 😊 Excellent seller and fast shipping! I look forward to your future shows!Thanks so much for your purchase and review!! I appreciate you!! 😊 I can’t wait to gift this to my granddaughter for her birthday!
Oh, I hope she loves it!! Thank you so much for supporting me and leaving a great review!! 🫶🏽 great quick Thanks so much for your review & purchase!! 😊 Packed and Shipped perfectly! 😍 We Enjoy your morning shows 🌟Thanks, Jess!! ☺️ you’re so sweet!! I appreciate your support and review!! 🩷 Boo bucket was a huge hit! 👻🎃Awh, thanks!! Go glad!! I appreciate you! 🧡 ☺️ Super cute and great packaging Thanks so much for your support! I appreciate the lovely review! 😊 Thank you so very much! I was a first time buyer and I won the giveaway and received a needoh pink flower power fuzz ball! You are awesome! Thank you!You’re are very welcome!! Thanks so much for stopping by! I appreciate your purchase & great review!! ❤️❤️ Great live thank you for all of my items my kiddos will be so happy!Thank you so much! I appreciate you!! 😊❤️ Treasure edition dumpling for the win!The cutest ever!! Thanks so much for your review and purchase!! ❤️ It wasn't what I was expecting but it was free so I'm not going to complain Not sure what you were expecting… The giveaway says “squishy” and you were sent a FREE squishy. 🤔 Anyway, thanks for the review! Great price, packed well. Item as shown, fast shippingThank so much for your support and wonderful review! I appreciate it!! 😊 Thank you so much! 5 stars 🌟 🤩 one of my favorite morning shows ❤️Thanks Jess!! You’re the BEST! 🫶🏽🫶🏽 Love shopping with this seller!Thanks, hun!! I appreciate you!! 🩷 What a lovely review! Came very quickly and packaged nicely. Everything was authentic and as described. Definitely will be shopping with the seller again!Awh, thanks so much!! I really appreciate your great review! Thanks for your support!! 🫶🏽 Great seller and packaging was excellent and shipped fastThank you so much for your purchase and awesome review!! I appreciate you!! 😊 Just as expected. Thankyou so much You’re welcome!! & thank you!! 😊 Thank you!
You’re welcome, Wanda! & Thank you!! 😊 Everything shipped and arrived quickly. Great customer service and products. Highly recommended!Thank you SO much for the fabulous review! I appreciate your purchase!! 🫶🏽 I thought the purchase was for 3 of the nice-sicle nee-doh. The one I did recieve smells so strongly I had to take it away from my daughter. It smells like nail polish remover or spray paint. If you would have listened, you would have heard that it was buyers choice of 1, not all 3. You also chose what color you wanted and you were sent that color. 0 Followers, Following 1… I smell scam. 👋🏽 ✌🏽 Thanks for your purchaseeeeee! Buh-bye! Wrapped with care - exactly as described. 😍 thank you SO much!! Highly recommend this amazing seller.You’re very welcome!! ☺️ Thank youuu for your purchase & lovely review! I appreciate you! 🫶🏽