Reviews (129)Great items. Thank you for everything Becky’s shop is 🔥
Graphic tees, dresses, all the sizes ❤ I received everything as stated had an awesome time to I will be back for sure and refer her tooSo happy you like everything ❤️ Thank you for the review 🫶🫶 Idk where Becky shops, but she always has a surprise or 15 up her sleeve ❤ love her shop! Great giveaways from a great person💜 Becky’s stuff is always above par and her prices are so affordable! Love shopping at Becky’s
Becky is amazing and has great things. The giveaways are awesome also🫶🏼 Absolutely love!!! The dress is perfect. Can’t wait to wear it out. Please make sure you tap in, her shows are the best and her personality is phenomenal!!!! Thank you so much I loved the extra gifts. How did you know I needed eyeshadow? lol thank you again girlie 😘💕💕Yayyy!! I'm so happy you love it! That dress was beautiful 😍 🔥❤️🔥Thank you! One of my favorite sellers and people. She is a great person with great things. Always a fun time Becky’s inventory is amazing and always smells amazing! awww ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ Thank you! If you're reading this review, check out Diana_in_wonderland! She does AMAZING UPCYCLES!! Very, very creative and artsy 🔥🔥🔥 Thank you!!!You're welcome! I hope you liked it 🫶 Love my items, beautiful seller what an absolute joy to be in her shows if you’re not there, you’re missing out Love my shirt Will be wearing it on my show tomorrow and giving out a shout out!!! great Boutique, that shipper, excellent quality of items! please follow me and show up for me in 2026 towards the end when I get the nerve up to open my Boutique! Becky’s packages are always so much fun to open!! Love it all ❤
Great conversation and great description I appreciate you! Thank you!! 🫶🫶🫶 Love your styles of clothes Love show love all items i received go follow and show some support