Reviews (51)Five stars is NOT enough for how amazing these sellers and pens are! Highly recommend if you are in the market for beautiful pens! 🖊 🙏🏼 Absolutely beautiful 😍 pens always!!! Thank you!!!😊 Absolutely love all of my items from this seller. I love love love my pen! Highly recommended and will always return! Nick always does great work Nick’s pens are my favorite pens to use! All of my Eeyore ones, I use! Hard not to want to keep them all…but, I do gift them or share with my sister! Grateful for all your hard work! Gorgeous pens!!! Thank you for the free gift!!!Thank you so much 🙏🏻 we love reading reviews. We are so happy to hear how much our pens are loved ❤️ We know how important time is and we thank you for taking the time to write your reviews! Absolutely love the care that went into the packaging!!! Thank you very much for the surprise gift 💕 & I love the little note card!!!! All the pens are SOOO beautiful 😍 amazing job!!!!Kimberly, thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your support. From the bottom of our hearts - Nick and Gladys ❤️🙏🏻 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Always find the best pens from you folks! The Coca-Cola pens are so fun and my next fave pen next to my Eeyore ones, is the blingy Mickey head with the faith charm! Love all the pens and will be back! Thank you for all you do! Thanks Magic! We appreciate as always your continued support. Happy to hear your special eeyore pen remains on your top! Many blessings to you always 💕🙏🏻 Love my pens! I was able to make changes to a pen I wanted right on the spot. I will return to support! We want you to love these pens and whenever possible we will always try to accommodate 😊 thank you so much for your support! I love my pens! Nick is so talented and I can’t wait to share his work with my family and friends! Thank you so much! Thank you so much Holly, we appreciate your review. Thank you for giving us a chance and for your grace towards us 🙏🏻 Arrived so quickly! Beyond what I had expected and for such an amazing price!!! The community is so loving and welcoming. 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻We were thrilled for the happiness the pen build / creation brought you 💕 thank you for supporting us! 🙏🏻 10/10 starts for these pens!! I purchase these pens for myself and they also make GREAT BUYERS GIVEAWAYS!!Taylor, thank you for all your guidance and for your continued support. We will never be able to thank you enough 💕🙏🏻 Loved it
Can’t wait to order more 💗💗 Very happy with my purchase!! Love watching this mother/son duo! Offer many styles of pens and unique beads. You won't be disappointed. Thank you so much Harley! We appreciate you so much, we are grateful for all the assistance you give us on here as well ❤️ Nick always does a EXCELLENT job!! Super teen pen maker and mom selling duo! Beautiful pens! Very quick shipping! Very well packaged with a nice ‘thank you’ note from Nick! God bless your business! Lezli, as always thank you so much for your reviews. Thank you for always supporting us on our shows , your words of encouragement, your guidance and advice. I truly appreciate you so much ❤️ God bless. Love having you on our side supporting and being there for us 🙏🏻 Absolutely wonderful mother-son duo! Nick’s pens are truly little works of art—beautifully crafted, unique, and made with so much care. They are both incredibly accommodating, friendly, and such a pleasure to work with. Everything was packaged beautifully and shipped quickly. You can really see the love, creativity, and care they put into everything they do. Highly recommend! Thank you so much for this lovely comment! We strive to always provide the very best. As a mom it fills my heart to see how much support we both have here 💕 Your comment made me teary eyed, thank you for your time on writing this for us 🙏🏻 Thank you so much! I treasure these pens! Beautiful pen builds. I do have the Eeyore still in its own pen stand! Your pens bring us joy! Grateful for all you do in the shows and shipped with care. As always thanks a million! We love to read your continued reviews 💕 we love hearing how much these pens mean 🥹 Trusted seller. Amazing pen builds! Nick has a talent for these. Packed with care. You have a loyal buyer and love to support you folks! I will need to get a bigger pen jar as o don’t want to give them away! Thank you for all you do.Magic, thank you much for your reviews! Truly we cannot thank you enough. We will continue to do our very best to always provide great service, I try to show Nick the importance of our service and to show our appreciation towards our viewers / customers/ supporters 💕🙏🏻 Excellent quality pens!! I love these so much! LOVE ALL OF THEM!!Awww, we are happy to read this comment. Thank you so much 💕 Nick makes beautiful pens and for a great price! Thank youThank you very much for your comment. We appreciate you 🙏🏻💕 Thank you for my beautiful pens, Nick! I 💙 both of them and know my friend will love hers! They arrived in perfect condition, and I appreciate the extra touch of a personalized thank you note. God bless your business! God bless you 🙏🏻 we are happy to hear our pens are loved enough to be used as gifts as well. Thank you for your continued support ❤️ we truly appreciate your comment!