Reviews (1,436)Great seller! Thank you! 💕 love them all just as expected love it but could of done without 🐁 poop in it.I’m so sorry, but I truly don’t recall any of our items having anything like that on them. If you had reached out to me personally, I would have been more than happy to address the issue and make it right. I’m disappointed that a negative message was left before giving us the opportunity to handle the situation with you directly.
We truly appreciate your purchases and your support of our small business, and I wish you would have given us the chance to resolve this for you. Great packaging! Fast shipping! It’s perfect! Thank you Amazing packaging, fast shipping and lovely item!! Highly recommend 🩷🩷🩷 So adorable , packaging was excellent . Fast shipping Such a great seller!! You won’t be disappointed I always love everything I get from her! She always has wonderful items, and it’s such a fun time in her shows 🩷 The package didn't get sent out timely then it sat at the local post office for over a week. I’m so sorry for the delay! We always try our best to get everything packed and shipped out as quickly as possible. I did let you know ahead of time that there would be a slight delay due to Labor Day and the post office being closed. Once the package is dropped off at the post office, it is in the hands of the Postal Service, and unfortunately, any delays after that are outside of our control. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding! 🤎 packed great ,just had to wash items in bleach they had old coffee/ food splashes idk 🤷♀️ on the pepper n salt shakers but they are vintageI’m so sorry it wasn’t up to your expectations. We do state in our descriptions that all vintage items are sold as-is, but I truly apologize for any disappointment. 🤎 Wonderful items as always! Gorgeous. Beautifully packaged. thank you, so unique, I love it. awesome seller Love all these thank you🩷🖤 So cute! Such an amazing set. love them🩷 absolutely love my goodies!! thank you friend!! Cute salt and pepper show, adorable items, great shipping! Thank u Great selection of items all the time. And very well packaged so nothing gets damaged. Fast shipping and will continue to purchase items.