Reviews (3,759)My first package arrived so quickly. Wow, the stickers and the necklace as a gift is so appreciated. The way you packaged all the item is top notch. Thank you so much. Look forward to purchasing more items. I highly recommend purchasing from gothic_gets. Loved everything! 💜 Have both on! Love them. Love Gothic Gets! Love Spanky and Cubbie! I got the CUTEST bat necklaces!! Thank you!! Fast shipping, packaged with love, epic stickers, and this teeny skulls made me giggle! Thank you!!! 10/10 highly recommended! 🤍🖤🩶 My grabs! Ty🌺 Shipout was swift!🫰🏽 Great merch!! LOVE THE HOST!!!! wonderful stuff as usual. love the black cat bag!!! The coolest seller on whatnot. Never misses one if his show Stellar pieces on the low low. 🙌🙌 I love all my cute and spooky jewelry. Thanks so much! That was so fast! Love them! Love my boos! ❤️ Thank you so much! I loved everything!!! Also beautifully packaged! It’s always a plus when you can score phenomenal pieces for your husband. Whatnot can be dangerously easily to overspend on yourself. lol. 😝 Great seller, fast shipping, awesome jewelry ele erything is amazing! ty!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Love these!!! Perfect as usual!!!! I love my items so much!! Amazing! As always!!! It's more beautiful in person 😍😍😍. I bought a single item because I found it my style and gorgeous though I was expecting some sort of cheap plastic in all honesty. BUT BOY WAS I WRONG! It arrived WAY EARLY! PLUS it wasn't some cheap something but felt like actual stone or something similar! AND it came with unexpected free gifts! Plus a cool mesh bag! Has to easily be one of the best sellers I have gotten from! Been years since I last actually wore jewelry. It arrived today and today was the first time in said while I wore one all day! Amazing seller!! Love the items i got!! so excited with the little surprise gifts as well!! Will be back again and again and again!!!