Reviews (20)Beautiful bag great price fast shipping. Thank you! Both items were packed really well and protected fast shipping, great quality on MG. I’m so excited for both of these bags Granny got the goods!!! Love my bags & shipped out super quick! Can’t wait to grab some more goodies on future shoes! grannysacccessoryluxeSeller
Thank you it's just nice to be nice🌺 Thank you for the great deals!! The La Phillip bag is beautiful! You are a beautiful lady. I enjoyed your show a lot. Can’t wait for more!!💜💜💜💜grannysacccessoryluxeSeller
Thank you it's just nice to be nice🌹 thank you granny for my great items! I appreciate you grannysacccessoryluxeSeller
Thank you it's just nice to be nice🌹 The shipping was fast and the product is nice but it has a very strong cigarette smoke odor :( grannysacccessoryluxeSeller
Sorry no smokers in my home Love all 4 purses they are incredible condition and the delivery was fast. I absolutely love ur show too grannysacccessoryluxeSeller
Thank you so much it's just nice to be nice🌹 Thank you for my beautiful Coach bag and it smell so good I Love my Purse!! Its exactly as described. Great seller, I love Ms Norma Packaging was amazing! Great seller!grannysacccessoryluxeSeller
Thank you so much it's just nice to be nice! And thank you for your purchase!
Granny❤️