Reviews (1,345)Awesome watch from an awesome seller ty so much Awesome seller fun shows great stuff I got a lot of great projects at crazy good prices and had a great time at the show. Thanks again!!! appreciate you my friend away a pleasure doing business with you Sam is really cool and we came to agree on a fair price and I got my watch and it’s awesome
I’m very happy with the purchase!
Great value on a Seiko
great seller stand up guy has very good quality watch es and great personality definitely will buy again Great seller, easy to work with ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great seller! Quality products, great selection, and the shows are always entertaining. You can tell they put effort into making every show fun and enjoyable. Highly recommend this seller! bought 3 bands 2 missing spring loaded ends not able to be usedMy friend, I watched the videos. There’s nothing missing in the videos that I see all you had to do is message me and let me know and I would’ve helped you out, but you left me a review that doesn’t help me or you does that make any sense absolutely not and by the way, you didn’t buy brand new bands you bought used bands 🤦🏽♂️ Great watch for a great price Amazing item, fast shipping, great value. Wonderful experience from start to finish! Thank you! Bid with confidence!!! Always fantastic one of the greats on here thank you