Reviews (175)Thank you super fast shipping The absolute best hats on the platform!!! Thank you so much for your hard work and kindness! Love you and yee show! 🫶🏻🏁 In love with every product I get such an addicting channel! Love the feather hat so much! Bewts! 🏁🫶🏻🏁🫶🏻 Awesome patches and super quick shipping!! Thank you. Absolutely the best!! She goes above and beyond to make sure you get what you want!! Great quality hats , Super talented and fast shipping!! Love her shows! Amazing seller and great talent! Will be back for more ❤️ I have the best time with Kelle in her shows! I love being super creative while making my hats.
Awesome patches & hat! Quick shipping! Love them all! Will be buying from again. 💜👍🏻 Loved this item! So much attention to detail! Love this sweet seller so much! 🫶🏻🏁 Absolutely 💗 my custom leopard print and camo AB hats!! One of kind creations by this AMAZING seller🔥 Follow & Bookmark ALL her shows 👌🏽Thank you friend for your kind words! I appreciate you!! Absolutely gorgeous! Yayay!! Glad you like it! Thank you so much! Absolutely wanted the sweetest ladies on this app patches I love them all they are beautiful. How always shall with Kelley.Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you!! I wish I could give this sweet lady more than 5 stars! Obsessed with my hat!! Incredibly talented! Fast shipping!! TYSM!💗Omg...how sweet! Thank you sooo much! Absolutely love this Dolly Shirt 💖Thanks girl...I appreciate you! Love these 🏁❤️ Seller is so fun! Literally obsessed 😍 bling hat collection Hands down obsessed 😍 Thanks friend! So glad I found you! I can’t even wait to get home to open! They’re wonderful but the service is even better! Thanks Mrs Kelle for always being top tier! God bless your business 1000 fold! Over and above!One of my favorites! Thanks so much!!