Reviews (1,112)Great packaging and a great deal - Ginyu Force Out 🔥 ty again awesome show great people highly recommend I love it it looks amazing great giveaway and fast shipping i never received a packagethank you for joining stream! I do see whatnot marked your item as delivered 9/19, but please reach out and we can get this looked into. great purchase thanks for the pops never received what was sentthank you for joining stream and hanging with us! I do see that your giveaway was marked as delivered but please let us know if you need anything! :) Great prices and items as agreed upon!!!! love my pop!!!! Packaged super well and fast shipping. thank you! Packaged perfectly and delivered quickly in amazing condition!
Perfect. Everything as it should be. I really appreciated the funko and absolutely nothing but positivity in the live, I would definitely buy again and I’m two steps away from completing one of my collections thanks!😊 Great deals! Collection lookin better Packaged with extreme care and shipped out super fast fast delivery and perfectly packaged. Love this show. the host are amazing Houseofkoas has a great show and good inventory! As a repeat customer I can tell you he always works with you and gives great prices 👌 fast shipping and my purchase is always in good condition Exactly what I was looking for great condition and beautiful Appreciate it 🤗 got a great deal! Was well packaged and awesome pop protector Great purchase and package well protected will continue to do business with this seller Perfect. Just as described. Great seller fast shipping highly recommended ty