Reviews (1,623)Brilliant and genuine seller. recommend 5 stars + Thanks Lynne fabulous as always Amazing. Thank you for the Givvy! Very happy. Arrived quickly. Thank you Superb as always. Very happy. Many thanks Fab items again lynne, him that does the dishes loves his givvy. I opened it in front of him and said 'aw look love some new cloths and scrubbers for you' he was very emotional hun!!!! Very happy, great items as always 😃 of course I Love it all, as always everything from Lynn is so good. Thankyou for my two givvys your a 🌟 Thank you for my Givvy!! Great items, fantastic quality. Super speedy dispatch and delivery. Thank you 😊 Gorgeous items, in immaculate condition! Super speedy dispatch and delivery. Thank you 😊 both of the Mohair jumpers are beautiful. one needs a little wash which I am worried about . the jumper was advised of the condition on the live. Use chatgbt/Google for advice on washing mohair Great items as always thank you Excellent as always Thank you so much xx amazing jumpers and tubicks thank you so much.