Reviews (11)This seller even paid express shipping on his on time. Awesome seller with buy multiple times again!! A+A+ buyer they were very kind in my stream This seller is just simply more than 5 stars, it only took a couple days for my package to get across the entire country from each other and he even paid extra for my delivery to get express shipping. These are along the greatest prices I’ve seen on this app and the packaging is just amazing.100% A+ seller I 100% recommend and will buy again.Fantastic person! This buyer is not only a buyer but also a fun person to chat with! If you see him around be sure to say hi! Amazing Packing and Fast Shipping!Amazing buyer! Great communication! Gorgeous pop, love it!! Thank you! Wrapped the pops like they were boutta go through war!I wrap how I would want my pops to be wrapped!!