Reviews (4,745)Beautiful fabric and c patterns . Great Seller. Shipping takes awhile kind of slow. Great fabrics & thanks for the priority mailing🤙 I always love the stickers that are given on the givys. Always great fabric and always a fun show! I love shopping here. Thanks for a wonderful end of bolt show Joy!! There were so many great pieces in the bucket! My order was wrapped securely and shipped out quickly. Y’all are the best!! Excellent Fabric! Good Customer Service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Always a 5 star experience! Love the stickers ! Thanks fabric came as expected, quick shipping Amazing seller, so much fun, and full of energy.🫶 Fast shipping packaged beautifully thank you so much!!! Great show, fabulous fabric!!
Packaged securely & promptly shipped!! Only the BEST FROM THE BEST! THANK YOU! Beautiful fabric! Wonderfully packaged. Thank you!! 😊 Always great fabric and a fun show from Joy of Tx! She takes requests, too! (And all of my money 😂 because I can’t stop buying the goods!) love my quilting things!! I can't wait tor use them! quick shipping!!! Got my happy package and love ❤️ everything in it! such pretty fabrics! Thank you 😊 Came faster than what I thought it would. 😊 ❤️❤️Love, love, love the charm packs! Everything arrived perfectly packaged with such care. Excited about my Charm pattern book too. Joy is so uplifting, Fantastic seller!❤️