Reviews (148)Absolute legend of a seller! Great affordable surprise set with awesome prizes, took home some neat stuff! Seller was really cool, great energy from the chat, shipped out quickly and arrived in secure packaging with everything in mint condition! Also hooked me up with some extra goodies as a first time buyer 🔥🔥 It came in excellent shape and packaging! Thank you so much for the well-packed giveaway, I love the classic art style too! Fast shipping and properly packaged! Awesome stream! Nice packaging and fast shipping. I’ll definitely be back. Quick delivery and clean packaging. Thank you! Amazing! I’m obsessed with all the cards received. Thank you thank you! thank you so much man. I appreciate you super wrapping the cards. definitely waiting for your next show Awesome streamer! Appreciate it! Great steamer and host - super fast shipping too!
card showed up undamaged and in good order. very satisfied, cNt wait to bid again!! 😁 Great product and fast delivery!
Great deals and prices. Cards are in very good shape. I definitely recommend it. Banger deals on bangers cards, sealed products, packs and amazing givvys! Package came quick and packed with extra protection. Highly recommended!!
Cards received in great condition and thanks for the free cards!!