Reviews (364)always a fun surprise when you win one of katis giveaways love my sticker and tattoo collection!!!! A unicorn of a person, seller, with amazing items. Thank you Kati with and “I.” 🤪🫶🏻 always a blast shopping with kati and she doesnt lie when she tells u something is amazing because every single thing I have bought is better than I expected thank you for being magical af!!!! Thank you for all the amazing deals. A wonderful seller an even better human being! Items were perfect and shipped vary fast! Be Magical Always! 🩷💚💛 great quality and super fast shipping! host is one of my favorites! will be back! Absolutely love everything! Thank you so much! Will be returning to buy more items!! Best personality! Amazing items! I keep coming back for more Will definitely be back for more! Thank you! Amazing!! Fast shipping, great clothing. Super happy! Thank you Kati! Super cute mug! Fast shipping, fun seller!
Thank you Kati. My grandkids will love them ❤️ amazing quality! fast shipping! outstanding host! Loved every item! Already rocking my new Keychain and pants! Very personable and hilarious seller! Great items and the prices are reasonable! Will continue to support! Highly recommend! 💕💕💕 Another Kati box full of things I absolutely “needed.” 😂💚 Cute pants and cozy pieces for me, adorable stuff for the girls, mini wipes, the cutest soccer ball cherry keychain, and more! Somehow I always find WAY too many things in Kati’s shows. 😂 Everything is adorable, the prices are amazing, and she always makes shopping so much fun! Thanks for the adorable dumpling click-it givvy too! 💚🦄💜 Another box full of squishy goodness from Kati! 😂 The giant dumpling and brain squishy were especially huge hits with Evelyn! Kati has SO many fun and unique squishies that I literally had to keep leaving the show to stop myself from swiping on even more. 😂 Apparently I have zero squishy self-control! Everything was fantastic and shipping was lightning fast, as always! 💚🦄💜 Thank you Katig🫶🫶 Loved my items, exactly as shown. A speedy shipping too! Thank You So excited I got those bramis. Thank you