Reviews (10,699)Love , love the shoes , I can’t wait to see my great grandson wearing them !! Thank you all as described love ordering from you ❤️ Kim is an amazing seller and has great items!!! She ships out the order quickly and is very responsive to messaging back.
The outfit is just adorable and will be adorable on the little lady for her first Halloween Love the shows! Love all the Halloween Jammie’s! Awesome seller! 🫶 Good quality and great prices on shoes!! Kim is my favorite seller on Whatnot! Always a fun show and always great shipping! Thanks for the extra Duck Duck game item! Always great items for good prices ! Kim is so wholesome , love watching her shows . Received in a timely manner and great condition! The costume was as adorable as it was online. My son loves it. Omgggg my daughter is 14 almost 15 months old and 2T fits perfectly due to her being tall. Packaging cute and arrived quickly. Although, this was advertised as an adult oversized product the tag says "Throwsy Junior" & I can barely get my head through the hole. Upon researched, Throwsy Junior is for kids & teens. So it would be oversized for them. Kim’s items always come packaged nicely. My granddaughter loves everything I get from her. ❤️❤️❤️ I absolutely love these Halloween Bluey pajamas! My kids are gonna go bananas when they get to wear them! Lol
I’m going to give them to them tomorrow.💜💙 Great as always! Love this seller 🥰 I love these Jammie’s! Completely adorable and my little boy is going to love these! (Saving them for a Christmas present lol)💚 Thank you Kim! I always appreciate a non-gatekeeping queen! 💅🏼👑