Reviews (4,542)My first purchased by accident, but I’m satisfied The one that arrived was not the one shown when I bid. The one that was shown was a Dell full size laptop the one that showed up was a Google Chrome Book small. Great Chromebook at a great price received quickly and safely. the chromebook looks awesome. would recommend seller. thanks! Great product great price fast shipping a seen on screen . great deals . Just as he said it was and he added the charger as promised. Nice little pc. Great seller super fast shipping Received exact item as described. Excellent condition, fast shipping. No damage to package or laptop. Thank u. 10⭐️ tysm for this awesome giveaway was supposed to be a Lenovo 500e gen 2 but was sent a USB c charger was going to order the charger for the laptop from them but glad I didn't. But hey free is free I guess. Super fast shipping, item exactly as described, excellent customer service!!! Definitely a 5 star seller!!! Would definitely buy from them again! I won a giveaway that was supposed to be Bluetooth earbuds but when I received my package it was a charger really disappointing Well that gentleman was very very kind. I was very impressed with his delivery shipping was fine,I do appreciate the give away,but I didn't get no earbuds.i got a phone charger. but ty u anyway.