Reviews (175)Fast shipping and great mech!!! Very pleased!!
Got this today, opened it and it was already ripped ruined. Please send us a picture in a private message of any damages and we will make it right. Our customer’s satisfaction and happiness with our products is very important to us. We will do whatever it takes to make it right for you. I received the package which very carefully wrapped. Thank you for the super cute Givvy!!! Nice family! I enjoyed your show! Thanks 🩷 for my package I really appreciate it 🩷 the best people with the good good Items came as described. Packaging was great. Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ Thank you for the givvy. 🩷 Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ awesome people to do business with ❤️ Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ fast shipping and great packaging Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ Well packaged and amazing shipping !
Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ Very fast shipping! Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ So incredibly pleased with this purchase of dumplings and needoh! my kids absolutely loved them. The shipping was quick. I had originally requested a purple nice cube, but they had already sold it. when that sale fell through, I received a message that I could have it switched! amazing communication from them!Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ not a squishyI’m sorry you weren’t satisfied with your free givy. My slice of cake arrived safe and sound 💞Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ Thank you and quick shipping🙏🏽Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ Thank youThank you for supporting our show ❤️ Perfect ! Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ 🔥Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ Absolutely love!!!!
Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ Favorite family on Whatnot! They care about customers and offer a super fun show. Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ Great show and awesome people!Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ Thank you Thank you for supporting our show ❤️ Thanks so much!! 🔥🔥Thank you for supporting our show ❤️