Reviews (34,575)Great shows awesome seller thank you Beautiful cards as always! Appreciate you all!! Didn’t get shit in the mail lol Best crew on WhatNot! Thank you! ☠️ well packaged and timely delivery! Super good price and quality merchandise Packaged with care and arrived quickly:) I am very satisfied with this seller! Another great purchase from mangocards! I’m happy with my order and would definitely buy from this seller again. great cards! fast shipping! great care in shipping! always great shows! great products! Love the fan arts! Fast shipping. Very well packaged. A++ experience! Thank you! Best pokemon stream on whatnot I never leave reviews so that’s saying something mango is such a beautiful human. beats is pretty ok as well Great condition amazing hoist and arrived super quick easy buy
Hands down one of thee best shops for all things Pokémon on this app. Hosts always have good vibes and positive energy. They take time to explain each product. Purchases arrive quickly and shipped securely. Checks all the right boxes, A++