Reviews (5,493)Fast shipping packaged good items just as described thank you I only received one box when I was supposed to get two . thanks for the giveaway very Tasty, I actually like it . I'll be buying some items from you guys soon Always packed carefully and product's always fresh. Best show on Whatnot! It was my 1st time buying and everything was great!! love the AF Beef jerky my grandchild likes the Today banana roll Everything came quickly and packaged nicely! The items are great value and delicious! recieved my package. love them. Perfect as always! Love the integrity of this family business. This is exactly what makes me coming back for more week after week. Their small business owners that will not remain small long because they are superior on every aspect of their business. A lot of time, energy, dedication, and love goes into every show consistently. Take it from me! I buy a lot from them for my family. 5 stars isn’t even enough for this seller. always a pleasure doing business with this seller. great buys and wonderful packaging. Thanks for givvy!My son loves these! Everything arrived quickly and in tact. My son loves the Slim Jim and PB Bites. I'm looking forward to using the fruit in my oatmeal and some sourdough items. Everything arrived safely. Shipping is too long. Not Michele's fault. They are using UPS ground to keep shipping costs lower, unfortunately it takes 10 days to ship to California via UPS. Thanks to the good packing, the donuts made it without damage, along with everything else. Thank you guys.☺️ I will always come back to hangout with them. Fast shipping. Great love of family. Can’t beat it. Excellent products, great hosts. Positive all the way around. Great products, thank you!! Outstanding customer service!!! Love this family! Thank you Michelle 🥰❤️💕