Reviews (3,463)Your Jewelry collection is so stunning!! That horse necklace, lion ones and the whole collection is WOW! If you haven’t bought a piece from MissAnn “Rose”. You need to!!!
The show and the delivery turn is quick and fun! Beautiful ring! Amazing seller. ✨ The custom made jewelry is unique and gorgeous. 😍 Can’t wait to add more of these fabulous one-of-a-kind pieces to my collection! ✨ First time on show and love all my pieces purchased. Will definitely be a return buyer. Great pieces, prices and shipping. The cross is gorgeous...I love it. Thanks so much! Thank you so much. I absolutely love my bracelet.!! 🎀🦊 5 Stars Absolutely stunning earrings. Thank you Rose !!!! You're the best! Fast shipping, packed well and love that the package color was bright and easy for to spot cos we all know how small packages can get lost. In love with my win ❤️🔥🔥😱👀🤩 Great product selection and the fastest shipping on WHATNOT! Stunning pieces of jewelry and amazing Show! The energy is incredible love my jewelry 😍 and quick delivery. I love Rose's stunning styles personally made by MissAnn, quick delivery and amazing showing! Really happy with my purchase. Packaged beautifully. Thank you.
Beautiful jewelry, great quality. Always a pleasure to order. Ty The necklace is EVERYTHING!!! I cannot wait to wear it!! Awesome purchase! And Ms. Ann is the BEST!!! Beautiful work by MissA’
Quick delivery and I love the whatnot show!
Omg a beautiful piece of artwork Great jewelry and fun shows. Some of the best Miss Ann’s has some of the most unique crafted pieces and I’m a real fan of her work. Such a knowledgeable and kind seller. She keeps me coming back for more. Thank you!