Reviews (94)Midkip is an absolute STUD. Oh, and a great streamer who always has the fire inventory. Don’t miss this guy. Mudkip you’re the best! Thank you for the cards, and the extra goodies. You totally have made me miss home 🌲🌲 a lot of the cards had whitening or damage not shown in the stream Hey bro! If you would like to get a bonus or something in the next stream I can throw that in. My apologies. I do list it as nm-dm. Best in the game! Great streamer! Great packaging and fast delivery 👌 Bro thanks so much I love it Love the deal bundles!! Thanks my guy 🔥 Card came in fast and easy, well protected during shipping. Great streamer fast shipping quality cards !!! Card came in as shown & well protected. Awesome stream . Thank you for all the cards and I appreciate the bonus cards you added. Fast and quality just as described Great stream and perfect delivery! 🚚 One of the best out there