Reviews (14,526)my daughter was watching this steam while I was cooking she thought it was a bigger item she was bidding on turns out it was one of those roulette wheel type streams she spent in total near 30 pounds and the value of what she won was around 6 pound in Chinese packs A super cool giveaway. Easily one of the best free ones I've had on WhatNot Amazing stream 🙏😇 fast delivery 🚚⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller, pulled 3 mews in 100 pack break all 10’d 👍👍 the absolute best giveaway I have ever received. thank you so much. you are an absolute legend. absolutely smashed it with this! 3 JIRACHI SIRS!!!! happy days, all came through well. one was a little damaged but naturally so no complaints! Great stream highly recommend following package was delivered very quickly and very well packaged thank you was hopong for a SIR, at least there was a ex mew 😆 hits every break i aimt involved with tho 😊 nice little hit with the electric type spot. fast delivery. Always a great stream and streamer, lovely cards delivered quickly and packaged well, 100% recommend 👍 Great givvy, can’t believe how lucky 🍀 i was when I received today. Put away for my daughter to open at Christmas. great stream great prices thanx again guys great stream great prices thanx again guys great stream great prices thanx again guys ⭐️ Extremely Generous ⭐️
5️⃣⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolutely perfect, thank you so much.