Home
Browse
Become a Seller
Log in
Sign up
nette039wp
Arnette Polk
Message
Follow
5.0 (15
reviews
)
•
87
items sold
616
following
•
228
followers
5.0 (15
reviews
)
•
87
items sold
616
following
•
228
followers
Obsessed with vintage gowns, with a passion to Bass fishing and be outdoors
👗 Vintage lingerie, nightgowns, robes & beautiful timeless pieces. Every item has a story—come find your next treasure
Message
Follow
Shop
Shows
Reviews
Clips
Home
Log in
Sign up
Browse
Become a Seller
Help & Legal
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact Us
FAQ
v20261009-0112
Reviews (15)
travelingandthrifting
02/10/2026
5.0
Beautiful Olga, she will be a fun project to bring back to life. Thank you
nette039wp
Seller
This fills my heart ❤️
See more
lilredsells
19/09/2026
5.0
So lovely! So happy I stumbled upon this seller. Can’t wait to come to another show!
nette039wp
Seller
Thank you so much 😘
See more
susieqm436
11/09/2026
5.0
Beautiful gowns. I'm so happy with my purchases!!!
nette039wp
Seller
Thank you 😊
See more
miamiclozett
18/08/2026
5.0
Love everything I get from this seller. Thank you so much 😊
nette039wp
Seller
Thank you 😊
See more