Reviews (241)Didn’t receive my Denis Irwin on card auto but oh well , seller didn’t really want to help as he is sus about me lying but oh well it happens I guess Very rich of you to make a review like this. I tried my upmost efforts to help you out. I told you I remembered packing your order and writing a nice message for you. But I still went out my way to message all my buyers to ask if they might have received it when I know I put it in your parcel. I then contacted whatnot to give you a refund and they replied to me saying they won’t give you a refund due to you having a history of getting refunds. None of my customers have ever had this issue but cheers pal. Top bloke and top service! Definitely recommend! Didn’t get anything Chelsea Hi Mitchell, I’ve just had a look you did not have Chelsea in the break the three teams you had was Portugal Leeds and Turkey. Which were all shipped to you. So I don’t understand the review but okay 👌🏼 thanks for my parcel, 10 out of 10, keep up the good work mate 🏴 My first ever time on this app and in any show.
Loved the stream made me feel so welcome and is legend sent me a numbered card as a thank you . #whatnots#Number1 Thanks for the Chelsea cards also top man Amazing seller great stream 5⭐️ again ty mate your a Great stream - Thankyou for the extra Fulham Cards perfect coming back again AMAZING STREAMERS!! Friendly, fun, good value and the cards are well looked after and delivered quickly! Can’t recommend any more 5* Really impressed. Thank you so much. Even a little note in package. Will definitely pop in again 🤩 Loved the stream 🫶🏻 Will pop in again.
Shout out offsidehits!🫡
Nice hits for me bro! & top notch buyers!🔥 Great cards, thank you very much, much appreciated Amazing service threw in some free card what a legend