Reviews (54)Fun stream and fantastic cards! Thank you!!! Thank you cards look great and fast shipping. Very nice guy very nice to do business with him everyone should check out his showsYou’re so kind man thank you for coming back Greeat stream really well run with some great deals. Amazing seller! Awesome cards and fast shipping! Arrived on time and in good condition Amazing seller with great deals!! 10 star seller!!! Excellent show! Thank you for the extra!! ❤️🩷 tyler is a genuine and personable guy. he's knowledgeable and I respect the grind. also the cards were packaged beautifully and came in minty fresh. keep killing it tyler Items arrived in great condition, great seller and great deals!I appreciate your review copperhead, can’t wait to be in your streams again and have you in mine! Cannot say enough great things about this seller. Is very clearly dedicated to what they do and are more than generous. Super kind and caring as well. Remembered who I was when I joined the stream and this package was the best I’ve ever opened, despite being just three regular cards. I admire the dedication and respect the kindness. If I could rate more stars, I would. Earned a follow from me and any raids if I ever have enough to make a difference 😂I appreciate those kind words not enough can be said about the amazing presence you bring to my stream I hope to level up my inventory in the months/years ahead to give you and everybody a fair deal and continue to bring some entertainment value as well. Appreciate your review and I’ll see you soon for some more of the same!!!🫶 Added in a nice PC Card. Great seller, would buy from again!
Thank you Jeremy! I got plenty more PC Cards that’ll be coming your way in the future🫶