Reviews (103)Great seller to purchase your fragrances. Engaging and answers all your questions. Would highly recommend for your future fragrance buys!! Thanks Paul! really glad I found you for some for the destash, definitely great deals and happy to get some stuff that you didn't see run a lot. packed really well and shipped fast Paul is a solid honest seller. Wonderful prices. My item was packaged very nice and secured. Shop with confidence folks all his fragrances are the real deal. Shipping was quick. looking foward to future business with you. THANK YOU Oops!! Thank you man! Appreciate your show, time and support! Fast ✉️ 💨 shipping and great frags! Thank you brotha 😎 🙏🏼🤙🏼 Item was super protected with bubble wrap. I'm excited to use it Both my Lattafa and my nitro purchases turned out to be fake unfortunately. The Lattafa halo sticker scanned unauthentic and the nitro smell / box print didn’t match authentic retail versionI just wanted to clarify that this order was for Arabiyat Prestige Mahd Al Dahab.
Again, this is a repeat of the same review left on a different order for different fragrances. I disagree with the claims being made and stand behind the authenticity of the products I sell and the sources I use. Both my Lattafa and my nitro purchases turned out to be fake unfortunately. The Lattafa halo sticker scanned unauthentic and the nitro smell / box print didn’t match authentic retail version. I’m sorry you had concerns with the fragrances. I take authenticity seriously and I’m confident in the products I sell and the sources I purchase from. I’ve kept documentation for my sourcing and have asked Whatnot to review the order and the claims made here.
I appreciate you sharing your experience, even though I don’t agree with the conclusion that the items were counterfeit. amazing packaging and thank you for the gift everything was as described highly recommended seller! First time purchasing from this seller, did not disappoint, very well packaged, paid attention to detail, also 2 surprise bonus samples received, thank you so much, will continue to buy from this seller. Awesome product! Great price! Top notch seller!
Thanks for the samples! Great stuff man I hope you don’t quit!!!
Fast shipping. And full of other samples. Will be making more purchases. Thanks so much, I appreciate the samples. everyone was packaged nicely and not just thrown in a box. Great deals on authentic fragrances. Thanks! 2 of the best smelling cologne’s I’ve ever encountered my life 🔥💪🏽💯 he does it again and again. with prices unbeatable and authentic products absolutely fantastic. shipping was fast products are great. prices were even better. packaging was exceptional! 5 stars all around As described. Thank you. JESUS IS KING 👑 Great did great deal. Timely shipping. If I need this again I'll def come back to him. Free givvy, what’s not to like