Reviews (3,996)Very healthy and well packed Def one of my new faves! Arrived in mint condition
Every time I see a box on my porch from Chris and Jamie I am ecstatic! My plants were once again perfect! Thank you for the little charm and hilarious stickers!! This plant is gorgeous and extremely healthy! Way prettier in person! Thank you for always being so reliable and awesome!! Plants arrived in great condition 😊
Thank you 😊 Very pretty in person, thank you Absolutely beautiful well cared for. PERFECT!!!!
Thank you so much!!! We had a minor issue with a missing plant but they handled it immediately and got a replacement plant sent out right away. Both plants arrived safely and look beautiful and I couldn't be happier with my purchases. Thank you Jaime and Chris. Y'all are wonderful and every purchase I have ever made has been an amazing experience from the show to the reception of my order. Great sellers. ❤️❤️❤️ Very healthy but a little slow with shipping out the 🪴 Excellent! Thanks again for the awesome packaging! Plants I purchased arrived in awesome condition 😊
Thank you 😊 I received my new plant and she is beautiful. I was concerned how she would make to AZ from FL but packaging was great! and she seems to be acclimating well. only reason for 4 star is because I believe I didn't get a philodendron gloriosum rather a philodendron melanochrysum. over all I am super happy with my purchase and will likely order from seller again. 2 leaves damaged but plant is pretty and will bounce back! Thank you for givvy. Loved it Beautiful. Packed securely. Mailed great! This is absolutely the best couple to ever buy a plant from! The heart and soul they put into their work is unbelievable! Love these people! My plant babies are beyond my expectations every single time Beautiful plants quick shipping wonderful seller Amazing as always. Fast shipping, great packaging. Thanks guys! One of the best plant sellers on whatnot! Beautiful and quality plants, packaged securely, shipped fast from Florida. I always receive perfect plants from here and I'm in California 🪴💕 Thank you so much for the givy! It was my first time joining your show and I will definitely be back to purchase some plants, even if it's just to get one of those "sassy" stickers you give with a purchase, 😆