Reviews (32,626)Every single item in this box I purchased came wrapped so well. Amazing packing team always. Shipping is also superfast not 2 weeks of waiting like others. The coffee cups were fantastic gifts for my co workers obsessed with espresso.☕️ the spray I also purchased smelled so delish! Never everrrr disappointed with Uncle Joes orders. Uncle Joe alwaysss brings the fire banger goods for us. Never a wrong order, always get givvy, always fun shows, real honest people, family owned, never ever cheating us, never everrr gotten one expired or old product from him ever! I can not praise him enough! Always satisfied on his shows. His jokes are genuine & he never degrades or talks bad ever about anyone else. Now that’s a real honest to goodness person. Love how he truly supports his community & those who really need it.
He is alwayssss giving back. What a big heart! God Bless you good Sir. Thank you for everything always. The best seller on Whatnot and if all seller's where more like them, the world would be a better place, they are honest, kind, funny, genuine, smart and generous!! I will definitely buy from them again and recommend everyone else to! Thank you so much for the givey ♥️🫶♥️ I love being able to buy from yall and can't wait until the next show!! 😍 smells yummy and great packaging! thank you for quality products always! 😍 this was a blind buy because I love TF - smells soooo good 😊 yay! thank you! Arrived in perfect condition- thank you! Excellent Host! Unbeatable Discounts! Great Quality Fragrances and Cosmetics! Packaged Very Well! Fast Shipping! Highly Recommend! 👏👏👏🥳 Quick shipping. Item pristine & in brand new condition. Excited to try it. Top of the line, best show to watch and products to buy. You have zero worry shopping here.. you’ll get everything delivered with no chance of it being damaged or anything missing. I can honestly say that doesn’t happen everywhere. These guys are on point with every detail. Thank you again for everything. Obsessed with this pistachio body cream! Thanks ☺️ Thank you so much! Package arrived and it was all packed well with extra bubble wrap. Fast shipping and the best prices on WN! First time using a cleansing balm and I’m mighty impressed with this one! Such fun shows & great products.
So thankful for the giftcard giveaway 💖 Love the products! Thank you I got more than 10 of the Maker Parfum - that’s half of my purchase. 😅 Loved every single scent I got. Great packaging, fast shipping, and top-notch products! TY! ⭐️ Another great experience with PFA! Fast shipping, great packaging, and YOU ACTUALLY RECEIVE THE GIVEAWAYS THAT YOU WIN! 💕 fast shipping and price was reasonable. thank you. Always such a great deals! Never been disappointed. This gift was for my daughter and she was super excited. Thanks so much.