Reviews (8,550)Thank you! Probably some of the best deals of got in a while and gave me a bunch of extra. Please run more one piece! 10 out of 10 my man a legend!!!!! Thank you!!! 🫡🫡 If I could give you a million stars 🌟 I would brother man, you are the goat 🐐 best seller out there 💯✈️🫡 Great show packaging was outstanding Great show and host buddy, Cards came just as purchased on screen and Fast Shipping. Thank you for the givy! Love the slab Great cards and arrived quickly! Thank you! Card came quick and protected. Items came in exactly as described. Fast shipping and great communication. Great seller. Awesome giveaways!! Thanks Fast shipping and great prices on slabs Great show and host buddy, Card came just as purchased on screen, Fast Shipping as well! RejectedGaming was great and have bought from him in 3 streams. In the latest stream, I accidentally bid way higher than I meant to and he was grateful enough to cancel as soon as the show ended. Couldn’t recommend a seller more!