Reviews (30)Super quick shipping!! Love all my items! Thank you Thank you so much! I’m so glad you loved everything. I really appreciate your support. you described the product as full size and it infant isnt. I received the 50ml bottle and the full size bottle is actually 150ml so this is considered a travel size bottleI’m very sorry about the mistake in the product description. You were absolutely right to point it out, and I truly appreciate you bringing it to my attention. I’ll be reaching out to you directly to make this right. happyThank you so much. I’m glad you’re happy with your purchase 😊 Love itSo glad you love it. Thank you! Thank you! You’re very welcome. Thank you for your order. 🔥🖤🫶🏾 wife loved itSo glad she loved it. Thank you. Thank you!You’re very welcome. Thank you for your order. Great Products!Thank you. I’m so glad you’re happy with them.