Reviews (1,674)loved all my goodies thank you thank you for the givvy so sweet Omg this highland cow bag charm❤️❤️❤️ thank you! Exquisite jewelry piece at a great price. Love this couple selling team. They have great merchandise as well. Do I already have this peplum polo in red, yes, but I had to have the navy too. TY- we’ll see how they grow💜 Maureen & Alex never disappoint ever! The variety of premium inventory is unmatched and the sweetest people I am honored to know. Bookmark and follow their shows. Love u ❤️ I am obsessed w my new clothes! Such a wonderful show and incredible seller. Thank you so much for the beautiful purchase! Thank you for the wonderful items 🥰 Great quality items and fast shipping Thank you Maureen and Alex my favorite couple ❤️ can't wait to wear this lace skirt! 💜♥️ Thank you so much for the cute givey! I loved your raid train show! Can’t wait to see your next show :) Love all the accessories and the raid train 🚂🚂🚂 was lots of fun.
This shop carries a great amount of both and accessories.
💕🛍️💖💕🛍️💖💕🛍️💖💕🛍️💖
They have many terrific jewelry pieces too. They are always so great to work with. They are consistent goodness
🌟🌟💫💫✨✨💖🌟🌟💫💫✨✨
They ship so nice and fast!!
🚀🚀💨🧨🚀🚀💨🧨🚀🚀💨🚀🚀💨
Looking forward to shopping here again and posting soon!
💕🛍️💖💕🛍️💖💕🛍️💖💕🛍️💖
😍😍🥰😍😍♥️ 😍😍🥰😍😍
🌟💫✨🤩🌟💫✨🤩 Love it, and thank you for the gift 🌸🌸🌸 Beautiful 🤩 ❤️💟❤️
Love my new necklace!!!
💥🌟💫💥🌟💫💥🌟💫💥🌟💫
This shop always has a huge inventory with such a great selection of clothing, accessories, and jewelry.
💥🌟💫💥🌟💫💥🌟💫💥🌟💫
Everything is so 🔥🔥🔥
It’s hard to choose!!!
💥🌟💫💥🌟💫💥🌟💫💥🌟💫
Seller team of wife and husband are so great and accommodating.
💥🌟💫💥🌟💫💥🌟💫💥🌟💫
Shipping is always so fast too!!!
🧨🧨🚀🧨🧨🚀🧨🧨🚀
I highly recommend this shop!!!
👍👍🙌🙌🎯🎯💥💥🌟🌟🧡🧡
Amazing Deals, thank you for the extra goodies. Can’t wait for the next accessories show!