Reviews (4,633)Great show and amazing cuts! Awesome prices! Definitely recommend! Fun show seeing what the cuts of geodes will look like. Fast shipping highly recommend. Great show. Beautiful cold mountain geodes and assorted agates. Highly recommend. Very nice show. Great assortment of different geodes, agate, and other rocks. Highly recommend. Packaged well and shipped fast. I am so in love with my order and givvies! Thank you so much! Oh and the geode uv’s green! So cool I love getting a bag of tumbles in the mail! Packaged well and shipped fast. Packaged well and shipped fast. absolutely beautiful and very well packaged! couldn't be happier! Packaged well and shipped fast. awsome sellers ! oh and Ben dont forget to say BANG BANG ! I thought you said that you would give me more cuts to have more slices. did I misunderstand? We had said we would cut off a piece for you to wire wrap. I did that cut for free for you ❤️ Fun show lots of unique rock materials Thank.you for the givy! They are really pretty.. Awesome agates from an amazing seller! Thank you guys so much for the beautiful buyer’s givvy and the extras you threw in also, I really appreciate it! 🥰💙