Reviews (197)This vintage Celine belt is everything. A great addition to my wardrobe. Go check my girl’s show out for amazing deals.I wish the Celine belt was my size. It’s a very good vintage belt. Thank you. I’m glad you love it. as presented, arrived quickly, great seller Speedy delivery of wonderful items and great deals. She’s an amazing seller. Thank you so much. I appreciate you my dear. You are very welcome! Tysm for the givvy! ❤️🫶❤️ Thank for such an amazing wallet. This was an amazing deal. Excellent seller❤️Thank you so much! Thank you so much for your support! Great shop, great seller… great inventory Thank you so much, my dear! Love them! Thank you!🙏🏼 You are very welcome!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏 Lovely piece thanks you! You are very welcome! So glad you love it!❤️❤️🙏 Extremely happy!! Seller was amazing and her free give away were awesomeAwwww… Thank You so much! Absolutely love it! Thank you so much! It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoy your purchase. I’m glad you love it and thank you for your support. Beautiful purse with great customer service. Thank you
Thank You so much. I’m so happy to hear you love your purchase. Thank You for your support as well. Excited about this project briefcase, even though it’s missing a strap
Very little where at all and the leather is gorgeous a light cleaning is all this one needs. I’m keeping her for my daughter who will be a public defender in the next three years. Hopefully I’ll find a strap for this Metropolitan briefcase by then.
Thank you so much!!
She even came in a nice basic dust bag to keep her cleanI am so happy you love your briefcase. Try the Coach store they should have straps as well. That was such a gorgeous piece. And tell your daughter I’ll be rooting for her. I’m sure she will make a wonderful public defender. Designer/luxury at a affordable price. Love my bags and Gucci shirt.I am so happy you love your items Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Thank You Soooo Much…
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😊You are so welcome, Miss Gabby love this bag. Thank uYou are welcome. I’m glad you love your bag. Amazing so professional fast shipping the sweetest soul on this App . items better than expected!!!!Thank you, Coco. Thank you for being so supportive and I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Very nice bags and other items! She is very personable and will give great deals. Had a great conversation during her show and would definitely recommend checking out her shows! She is so nice and professional. One of the best experiences on What Not so far.Thank You for the wonderful review. I’m glad you tuned into my show. I meet a wonderful friend. Thank you for your support. U Rock!! Cutest little bag scarf!!! Thank you! I thought so too. Soooo cute. Glad you like it. Thanks for your support! So freaking GOOD!!!!!!!!!
I try to give the best to make my buyers happy. I’m glad you enjoy your purchase? Thank you so much! You are very welcome! Thank you for your support!